Actors in the Proposed System
Following are the roles that the users can take on in the proposed system:
1) Student: Any user that is currently studying at the university will take on the role of a student. There can be multiple students. Each student must have a unique username associated with him/her .
2) Professor: Any user that is assigned with a job of teaching at the university will be given the role of a professor. The professors will have their account and will be given classes as per the subjects assigned to them.
3) Staff: A person that works admin office will be assigned the role of at the university in the staff.
4) Admin: The head of departments will be the admin of that particular department. The admin will assign professors to the classes in his/her department.
5) Super-Admin: Super-Admin is basically the dean of the university. He/she can add or delete the Admin accounts. All these actors are assigned roles according to their privilege level . An actor cannot access the data or any particular module that is not in accordance with his/her privilege level.
1) Student i) Whenever a student creates an account on the system, his/her profile is sent to the Staff for confirmation. The staff checks if the student actually studies in the university or not. Accordingly the Staff sends a confirmation email to the users’ email id. ii) After clicking on the confirmation link, the student will be directed to his/her profile page. This is the page where the student will be redirected after every login. It gives a gist of the profile. If there are any notifications, they will appear here. iii) The student can view the updated attendance, if the marks have been uploaded and the notes, notices and the assignments uploaded by the respective users. iv) The student can also view his/her personal information and can update it from time to time.
2) Professor i) The professor’s profile is created by the Admin. The Admin also assigns classes and subjects to professors. ii) The professors’ profile consists of paper checking, attendance record and the documents that the professor uploads. iii) The professor can add or update attendance from his/her profile. Uploads can also be done from the profile. The professor can also delete the files as and when required.
3) Staff i) The staff can view paper uploads, pending student verification, and recent uploads of their profile. ii) Whenever a student creates a profile, the staff needs to verify the profile and the information. The students whose verifications are still remaining appear here. iii) The Staff uploads the answer booklets and allocates them to professors according to the subject and classes. iv) Staff also adds notices on the digital noticeboard. These notices are visible to all the people using the system. The notices can be removed when required. v) One of the functionalities that the staff has is listing students. It generates a list of all the students which can be sorted through according to the need.
4) Application Programming Interface (API) In order to make our project for accessible to people we have created an API. The online paper correction module is available to the user in the form of an API. Using this API, the user, with the right knowledge, can develop the program and we can together move forward towards our aim of digitizing all educational institutes. Further, this empowers the user by providing them with certain flexibility in sense that they can make use for this API, integrate it with any suitable system thereby making an all new system.
5) Web Application The Proposed system is also available in form of web applications, which is responsive for all kind of mobile screen and resolution. 
6) Screenshots of the proposed System We have practically developed the proposed system and named it “PARKS” (formed by coalescing the first letter of each member’s last name).
The Multi-Platform College Management Framework is our collective effort to modernize and digitize the way in which data is being stored in colleges/Universities. The system has a vast potential and it could be used in all the colleges. It would not only reduce the work load but also ameliorate the current state of data management paradigms implemented at various Universities and Colleges. The System integrates the indispensable functions of the manual system with the contemporary and efficient ways of managing Colleges. Easy to use API which the system is capable of providing can be easily assimilated with any system and thus an all new system can be designed with it.